Helpful hints for taking care of our library books:
1. Keep books away from food and drinks.
2. Don't let baby brothers and sisters play with library books.
3. Never write or color in your library books.
4. Don't leave books where pets might be able to chew on them.
5. Turn the pages carefully so the pages don't get torn.
6. Keep them in your backpack when you're not reading them.
7. Put your library books inside a plastic sack to protect them in your
8. Always return them to school on time.
Parents, please help your children practice these procedures so that we all have lots of great books to check out and read!