- Each weekday will have a revolving schedule of Bible, Crafts, Music, and Discovery Class
- Each class will help reinforce spiritual lessons
- Weekdays also have scheduled swimming times (supervised by Lifeguards)
- Organized games and sports
- Remember that “The Great Outdoors” is not without risks
- Please be safe and careful at all times
- There will also be an opportunity to buy snacks at the Snack Store
- At the campfire circle
- A great way to end the day
- Singing and a message from our Camp Pastor
Our main purpose is to help young people realize their need for salvation through Jesus Christ
Your prayers for the campers’ spiritual and physical well-being are appreciated!
- ALL calls to and from family and friends should be made/received NO LATER than 7pm (Evening Service time)
- Campers are tired at the end of a busy day and need their rest
- Time spent on the phone at night produces more tears than smiles
- The "Camp Grandma" will be available for comfort and cheer . . .