5K Road Race
Sunday, June 2, 2019
Race Day Details
- Registration/Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
- 5K race starts at 9:30 a.m.
- Race happens rain or shine!
- Contact: Schofield Road Race Committee
- The Schofield parking lots are closed to the public on event day.
- Parking is available at Temple Beth Elohim.
- Drive past the Schofield entrance on Cedar St. and look for the signs.
- We encourage families to walk, run, or ride to the event!
Bib Number Pick Up
Please note: Race Bibs (for 5K & Kids’ Fun Run), T-Shirts & Pre-purchased Fun Fair tickets will all be together!
Fri May 30: Schofield, 3:00 - 4:15pm
Sat June 1: Marathon Sports, 10:00 - 12:00pm
Sun June 2: Schofield, 8:00am
- Entry fee of $25 before 5/19. Register Online
- Entry fee of $30 after 5/19, including day-of. Pay by cash or check made out to Schofield PTO.
- Online registration closes at 5pm on Saturday, June 1, 2019
- This is a USATF certified 5K course in Wellesley Hills.
- It features 3+ hills and finishes on a downhill.
- The course starts and ends at Schofield Elementary School, 27 Cedar Street, Wellesley, MA 02481
Check back in the Spring for volunteer opportunities.