5K Road Race
Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Registration coming soon...
Race Day Details
- Registration/Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.
- 5K race starts at 9:30 a.m.
- Race happens rain or shine!
- Contact: Schofield Road Race Committee
- The Schofield parking lots are closed to the public on event day.
- Parking is available at Temple Beth Elohim.
- Drive past the Schofield entrance on Cedar St. and look for the signs.
- We encourage families to walk, run, or ride to the event!
Bib Number Pick Up
Please note: Race Bibs (for 5K & Kids’ Fun Run), T-Shirts & Pre-purchased Fun Fair tickets will all be together!
Fri June 5th: Schofield, 2:30-3:30pm
Sat June 6th: Marathon Sports, 10:00 - 12:00pm
Sun June 7th: Schofield, 8:00am
Please park to pick up bags!
Registration Fees & Deadlines
- Entry fee of $25 before 5pm 5/17
- Entry fee of $30 after 5pm 5/17, including day-of
- Online registration closes at 5pm on Friday, June 5th Click here to Register
- PAYMENT METHODS:
- Online registration: credit card only
- Day-of registration: cash, check (made out to Schofield PTO) or Venmo: @schofield-schoolpto
- This is a USATF certified 5K course in Wellesley Hills.
- It features 3+ hills and finishes on a downhill.
- The course starts and ends at Schofield Elementary School, 27 Cedar Street, Wellesley, MA 02481