Join the Club
Membership in this organization is open to anyone over age 16* who wants to share his or her interest in the world of model trains — any gauge, any scale, any era. A parent or family friend who is an active club member can sponsor enthusiasts under age 16. Each member receives the monthly newsletter, including information about meetings and club events.
The SANTA FE MODEL RAILROAD CLUB invites prospective new members to attend a few meetings, meet club members and see what we do. Then join if you like what you see.
- There is a one-time “Initiation Fee” of $10.00 that includes a club badge.
- Dues are $35.00 per year.
- If you join between July 1 and September 15, you pay for a half year: $17.50 for the remainder of the current year, plus the initiation fee.
- If you join after September 15, you pay $35 for the remainder of the year and the entire following year, plus the initiation fee.
- If you are a continuing member who does not pay by 12/31, then you owe annual dues, plus another Initiation Fee.
Click here and fill in the online application form .
Then send a check for the initiation fee and dues payable to SFMRRC to treasurer Gary Lee, 14 Loma Blanca, Santa Fe, NM 87506.
Order a club badge and/or a club shirt (see below).
*The SFMRRC formed a Children's Train Club in July 2016. In early 2017, the Children's Train Club moved totally under the auspices of the Santa Fe Children's Museum with SFMRRC members directing the Saturday morning activities. Meetings on the second Saturday of the month (10:00 am to 12:00 noon) are organized primarily for ages 8 to 18, and on the fourth Saturday of the month (also 10:00 am to 12:00 noon), meetings are designed for younger children, ages 7 and below. Contact John Harnisch (firstname.lastname@example.org; 505-231-4445) if you have questions or want to join the fun or show up at the next meeting (children must be accompanied by an adult for the entire two-hour session).