Abstract Submission & Guidelines:
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!
E-mail your abstract submission for all abstracts to:
Abstract Submission Opens: NOW
Abstract Submission Deadline: Thursday 21st March 2019 at Midnight GMT
Abstract Notification: 8th April 2019
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
· Abstracts may be submitted via this email only.
· Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
· Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
· The same person (the corresponding author) may submit multiple abstracts regardless of presenting author.
· You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received,
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION RULES
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
· The presenting author is expected to attend the Conference and present their abstract. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
· The corresponding author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
· All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
· All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Please include the following information in the main body of the e-mail sent to email@example.com:
· Presenting author's contact details:
· Name & Email address if different from Corresponding author author
· Presentation type (please choose your preference from one of the following):
· Oral presentation/Poster Presentation/No Preference
· Author and co-authors' details (maximum of 20 authors):
· Full first and family name(s)
· Affiliation details: institution
· Abstract title: Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
· Abstract text: Limited to 250 words
DECLARATION OF CONSENT TO PUBLICATION AND ASSIGNATION OF COPYRIGHT
· I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be distributed to delegates exactly as submitted.
· Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Conference website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
· As the Abstract Submitter, I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content provided to SAM 2019
· The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract that does not comply with the above.
· I herewith confirm that the contact details provided in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors (including the presenting author) about the status of the abstract.
INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS – POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Posters need to be MAXIMUM A0 PORTRAIT. Velcro will be provided to fix the posters to the panels.
INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS – ORAL PRESENTATIONS
Please make sure to check the online program for your scheduled presentation time. Please note your allocated presentation time includes time for questions and discussion.
• Oral Abstract Presenters will have 10 minutes for presentation 5 minutes for Q&A.
• Please send your oral presentation via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 3rd June 2019 (5pm GMT).