I believe you have the right to live a safe and happy life.
After serving more than 40 years in law enforcement, safety, and security roles, I know there are simple and effective tools, techniques, and actions you can use to help you stay safe in your home, online, and while out and about in the world.
Sharing those Safe Living strategies with you is why I created this website resource, the "Safe Living Today" podcast and YouTube channel that will launch in a few weeks.
I am dedicated to helping you stay safe!
Be safe, be well, and be blessed,
Law Enforcement Service (previous roles):
- Chief of Police (3 years);
- Certified Police Trainer for the State of Maryland (10 years);
- Adjunct Instructor for the Maryland Eastern Shore Police Academy (7 years);
- Defensive Tactics Trainer and Martial Artist (20 years);
- Police Officer, Detective, Supervisor, and Command Level Police Leader (13 years);
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice From George Washington University; B.S., Law Enforcement & Criminology, University of Maryland.
Corporate Security and Related Roles (1983 - 2008):
- Corporate Security Director, Life Safety and other leadership roles for one of the Largest Financial Services Corporations in the World (25 years);
- Trained Thousands of Employees, Police, and Customers on Safety and Security;
- International Speaker on Cyber Crime and Online Commerce (7 Years).
CEO, Stress Solutions, LLC (2008 - Present):
- Facilitate emotional and physical health and well-being through stress reduction methods.
- Author, blogger, and speaker on Personal Protection and Stress Mastery Methods.
Host of "Safe Living Today" Podcast