- 10/2019: Congratulations to Tracy Yu for having done a great job on the SURF Program at Caltech. Tracy is an undergraduate intern from Louisiana State University. She has been working with me and Prof. Kaushik Bhattacharya on statistical mechanics modeling of photomechanical materials. Media exposure: https://www.lsu.edu/science/news_events/cos-news-events/tracy_yu_caltech.php
- 08/2019: Our new paper "Molecular Staples for Tough and Stretchable Adhesion in Integrated Soft Materials" has been published in Advanced Healthcare Materials.
- 06/2019: Our new paper "Design Molecular Topology for Wet–Dry Adhesion" has been published in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces.
- 04/2019: Our review paper "Hydrogel Adhesion: A Supramolecular Synergy of Chemistry, Topology, and Mechanics" has been published in Advanced Functional Materials.
- 03/2019: I serve as the discussion leader for the Journal Club for March 2019 on iMechanica.
- 02/2019: Our new paper "Flaw-Insensitive Hydrogels under Static and Cyclic Loads" has been published in Macromolecular Rapid Communications.
- 01/2019: Our new paper "Tearing a Hydrogel of Complex Rheology" has been published in Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids.
- 12/2018: Our review paper "Fatigue of Hydrogels" has been published in European Journal of Mechanics-A/Solids. This article is the first review on the fatigue of hydrogels.