- Feb 2019 - present: Research Scientist @ Visual Computing Center, KAUST, KSA with Prof. Markus Hadwiger
- Sep 2016 - Aug 2018: Postdoctoral Researcher, Teaching Fellow @ Visual Computing Group, Harvard University, USA with Prof. Hanspeter Pfister
- Jan 2016 - Aug 2016: Postdoctoral Researcher @ Visual Computing Center, KAUST, KSA with Prof. Markus Hadwiger
- Jan 2011 - Dec 2015: PhD in Computer Science, Teaching Assistant @ KAUST, KSA under Prof. Markus Hadwiger [dissertation] [dissertation slides]
- Sep 2009 - Dec 2010: MSc in Electrical Engineering @ KAUST, KSA
- Jun 2009 - Aug 2009: Summer Student @ Stanford University, USA
- Apr 2008 - May 2009: Lecturer, Research Assistant, MSc Student @ ECCE Department, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
- Jun 2003 - Mar 2008: BSc in Electronics and Communications Engineering @ Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines [cum laude]
Programming: C, C++, CUDA, C#/Unity, Matlab, Python, Qt, GitHub
Data Visualization: D3.js, Vega-Lite, Avizo,
AR/VR/MR: C#/Unity, Vuforia, MRTK, HoloLens, Mixed Reality Headsets
Research: algorithm and application design, software engineering, rapid prototyping, large-scale data analysis and visualization, 3D graphics, image processing, scientific writing / presentation, teaching, collaboration
CookHub: University Level Winner of Hult Prize Competition 2016
The Hult Prize Competition is an annual start-up competition focusing on social entrepreneurship. CookHub is a social enterprise that won in the university level and participated in the regional competition in Dubai where the photo on the left was taken.
PasaGoods: 2009 Champion of Smart Wireless Engineering and Education Program (SWEEP) Innovation and Excellence Awards
In addition to mentoring the winning group, I also contributed in the development of the technology that allows anyone with a mobile phone to easily donate goods to disaster victims via short messaging system (SMS).