Welcome to ROCLING 2019!
ROCLING 2019 is the 31st annual Conference on Computational Linguistics and Speech Processing in Taiwan sponsored by the Association for Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language Processing (ACLCLP). The conference will be held in San Shia Campus of Taipei University (NTPU) in New Taipei City, Taiwan, during October 3-5, 2019.
ROCLING 2019 will provide an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all NLP areas, including computational linguistics, information understanding, and speech processing. We invite paper submission reporting original research results and system development experiences as well as real-world applications.
In addition to the regular conference sessions during October 3-4, 2019, the AI Tutorial organized by SIG-AI (Artificial Intelligence Special Interest Group) of ACLCLP (convener: Hung-yi Lee, Assistant professor of the Department of Electrical Engineering of National Taiwan University) will provide Artificial Intelligence Courses that focus on speech processing and NLP applications on October 5, 2019. ROCLING 2019 is sure to be an exciting event for all who attend.
- ROCLING 2019 website online: April 22, 2019
- Paper Submission Due: July 24, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: August 23, 2019
- Camera-Ready Final Papers Due: September 2, 2019
- Conference Early Registration Due: September 12, 2019
- Conference Registration Due: September 19, 2019
- Conference: October 3-4, 2019
- AI Tutorial: October 5, 2019