Current Tag Info
- Scorecards will be counted before scores are written down to encourage close to the same format as a PDGA Sanctioned event.
- If you leave before tags are given out, you are automatically given the highest number tag, regardless of score.
- Each person is responsible for signing in and turning in their tag at the beginning of each event.
- Tags are $10, $5 Oct-Dec.
- Tags are fair game at any time, on any course, but it must be agreed upon that tags will be exchanged before the first person tees.
- If tags are exchanged after our last meeting of a month, but before the next month begins, you MUST let us know so standings are calculated accurately.
- Tags will be exchanged at all Tuesday singles, Saturday doubles, and Monthly events.
- Attendance at least 1 time per month is required, standings will be adjusted based on attendance. (Due to holidays and night golf, November and December will be calculated together)
- Monthly standings are based off of the tag you have at the end of each month, and if you attended.
In the sheet below, a black box is there for members that bought their tag later in the year. A grey box means you have a tag, but didn't attend that month.