Welcome to my homepage......
In professional practice since 2000 I offer:
- short and long term counselling/psychotherapy work for individuals and couples who may be experiencing difficulties
- on-line counselling via Skype / VSee and other platforms
- coaching for individuals seeking help with setting direction and goals for life and work or developing new skills
- supervision for counsellors and other therapeutic practitioners, available online too
- training and consultancy and coaching relating to people issues in organisational settings
I work with a range of issues which include: Relationship difficulties; low self esteem; anxiety; stress; panic attacks; trauma and abuse; sexuality, gender identity and gender expression and have experience in working with more severe issues including disorders of the sense of self.
If you are seeking assistance for yourself or someone else I am very happy to talk without obligation and to offer an initial meeting without charge.
Following a career managing and working developmentally with people in large blue chip organisations I built on my interest in how people function and graduated as a counsellor in 2000. I trained at Wealden College in Crowborough, UK on a BACP accredited course in Integrative Humanistic Counselling. I have further clinical training in Transactional Analysis psychotherapy, and additional professional training in offending behaviours, forensic work, sexuality and gender issues and Supervision. I am also experienced in the training and development of new counsellors/psychotherapists, having been a Director of a college specialising in providing accredited course programmes.
If I am not able to help I am able to assist with referral to other qualified counsellors and psychotherapists in Kent and Sussex.
No charge is made for an initial assessment, and I operate a sliding scale of fees.
I am based in Eastbourne, East Sussex and offer a mixed face to face and online service.
I travel regularly to Le Marche, Italy and can offer a service in that area for English speakers, please contact me to discuss.