Welcome to my homepage......
This website is intended to provide more information about my coaching, counselling and supervision practice.
I am a qualified experienced counsellor having graduated in 2000 and trained at Wealden College in Crowborough, UK on a BACP accredited course in Integrative Humanistic Counselling. I have further clinical training in Transactional Analysis psychotherapy, and additional professional training in offending behaviours, forensic work, sexuality and gender issues and Supervision.
- short and long term counselling/psychotherapy work for individuals and couples who may be experiencing difficulties
- on-line counselling via Skype / VSee and other platforms
- coaching for individuals seeking help with setting direction and goals for life and work or developing new skills
- supervision for counsellors and other therapeutic practitioners
- training and consultancy and coaching relating to people issues in organisational settings
I work with a range of issues which include: Relationship difficulties; low self esteem; anxiety; stress; panic attacks; trauma and abuse; sexuality, gender identity and gender expression and have experience in working with more severe issues including disorders of the sense of self.
If I am not able to help I am able to assist with referral to other qualified counsellors and psychotherapists in Kent and Sussex.
No charge is made for an initial assessment, and I operate a sliding scale of fees.
I am based in Brighton, East Sussex and offer a mixed face to face and online service.
I travel regularly to Le Marche and may be able to offer a limited service in that area for English speakers, please contact me to discuss.