Algebraic Number Theory and Related Topics 2018
- Banquet Registration (deadline: November 16 )
- Program /Abstract / Program in Japanese (Revised on October 15)
- Period: November 26 (Mon) -- 30 (Fri), 2018
- Location: Room 420 of Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University (RIMS) (Access)
- Themes of the conference: This conference will be held as one of the workshops supported by the joint research program of RIMS (Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences), Kyoto University. It will cover a wide range of topics in number theory such as algebraic number theory, Iwasawa theory, p-adic Galois representations and p-adic cohomology, arithmetic fundamental groups, ramification theory, algebraic cycles and K-theory, automorphic forms and Galois representations, multiple zata values, inverse Galois problem, and computational number theory. (Past conferences 2017, 2016, 2015)
- Language: Texts written on blackboard, slide and projector will be given mainly in English. In most of the talks, oral explanation will be given in Japanese.
- Registration: No registration is required. There is no registration fee.
- Financial support: Travel and accommodation expenses of participants, except for speakers, will not be supported due to the limit of our fund.
- Support: This workshop is supported by RIMS.
- Program Committee: Takao Yamazaki (Tohoku), Manabu Ozaki (Waseda) and Shuji Yamamoto (Keio).