Owner: James J. Davis, PE; Mobil 301 904-5065; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Airframe: 1965 Mooney M20C (73DX), Serial Number 2868; Total Time – 3970 hrs.
Engine: Lycoming O-360 A1D; Serial Number -23500-36A – SMOH 970 hrs.
Engine overhaul by G&N Aircraft to new service limits. Alternator 60 Amp; Lamar Lightweight Starter; Ney Oil Injection System; Reiff Oil Heater; New Battery; Precise Flight Alternate Vacuum Air System; Airwolf Oil Separator.
Propeller: Hartzell 970 hrs. Since Factory New.
Interior: Recently refurbished interior with Airtex carpets, seats with tan vinyl and tan and black hounds-tooth inserts. Front seat cushions upgraded with Hi-Tech memory foam.
· Garmin 430W GPS
· Aspen 1000 Pro EFIS system w/ gpss steering
· King KX 155/w glide slope
· KI-109A (dual glide slope head)
· Century 2000 Autopilot
· Century AH backup
· Kt-74 ADSB Out Transponder
· Merlin ADSB In receiver w/ traffic/weather/synthetic vision
· TRN – 100 Audio Panel
· BFG WX 950 Stormscope
· Garmin 695 w/weather/XM radio
· Airwest 100 hand held antenna jack
· EI Electronic Fuel Computer
· PMA – 3000 Stereo Intercom System
· Electric Trim System
· Davtron Digital Chronometer
· Davtron Five Function Voltage/OAT
· PMA 7000 Stereo Entertainment Center
· EI Electronic Cylinder EGT/CHT gage
· Precision Vertical Compass System
· NuLight Instrument Lights
· Whelen 3 position Strobe Lights
· ELT Battery expires March, 2021
· Electronics Cooling Fan
New 201 instrument panel with upgraded flight instruments, new circuit breakers and complete new wiring throughout aircraft.
Aircraft purchased from previous owner in January, 2000 and hangered in southern Maryland (2W6). No corrosion or known damage history. Exterior paint in three color scheme with white base and red/gold trim. Recently replaced new tires and brakes, rebuilt electric fuel pump and exhaust stack.
Modifications and Upgrades:
· 201 Instrument panel
· 201 Sloping Windshield
· 201 Cowling
· 201 Polished Spinner
· 201 Oil Cooler Relocation
· 201 Wing Tips
· 201 Gap Seals/ aileron and flap assemblies
· 201 One piece Belly Pan
· 201 Control Wheel Upgrade
· 201 Wing Root Fairings
· 201 Wing Trailing Edge Fairings
· 201 Dorsal Fin Fairing
· 201 Taxi/Landing Lights
· Lasar Dorsal Fin
· Lasar Horizontal Stabilizer Fairings
· Lasar Vertical Stabilizer Fairings
· Lasar Vertical/horizontal tail and wing Hinge Fairings
· Upgrade 201 Control Steering Horn Assembly
· K&N Air Filter
· Brake Cylinder Relocation Mod
· Lasar Landing Gear Up-Lock Receiver Upgrade
· Mooney Landing Gear Torque Tools Provided
· Standby vacuum system
The Mooney C model is arguably the most efficient model designed and built with the “fast” wing which, in later years, was modified. With all the speed mods I can regularly see 150-155 kts.(TAS) cruise speed at 7000 feet (standard temperature). Generally, one can plan on burning approximately 10 gallons/hour. Both fuel tanks hold 26 gallons each and were recently resealed. This plane has been regularly flown and meticulously maintained to high standards. The plane is designed as a serious IFR cross county aircraft with over $45,000 invested in state-of-the art equipment and modifications. With gpss roll steering, LPV approaches are fully coupled to the autopilot. With dual VOR capabilities and backup, a pilot also has triple moving map options. Hydraulic jacks and electric power tug included in sale. All specification and equipment listings are believed correct but prospective buyer should take initiative to verify all log and equipment records. Original logs from 1965 -1984 are missing. Previous owner provided affidavit that hours from 1965-1984, subsequently logged, were accurate and correct. Log entries since that time are complete and correct.
Owner: James J. Davis, PE; Mobile 301 904-5065; email email@example.com
Asking price 72,500