- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We do our best to meet or exceed your expectations. If you’re not satisfied with the job we did, please notify us within 24 hours of service completion, and we’ll return and complete the job to your satisfaction.
- Supplies & Equipment: We provide all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job. If you have something special that you would like us to use, please notify our office so that we may train our staff properly. (No toxic products will be used)
- Good Communication: The best way to assure that you receive excellent service is to let us know how you’d like us to improve or what you’d like done differently. Feel free to call or email us anytime, and we’ll make sure that your concerns and requests are taken care of.
- Office Hours: Our standard office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- Payment: Payment (by check, cash & app Venmo) is due in full immediately upon completion of each service. Please leave the payment at the kitchen counter, send by mail or contact us via email to let us know the method of payment. If you forget a payment, contact our office. A 10% per month late fee will be assessed for late payments. If you need an invoice, please contact our office.
-Please make checks out to: "Professional Eco-Cleaning, LLC"
-For security we do not accept cash by mail, if this is your chosen payment method you can call the office to give the specifications of where the money is or can be received by your work team.
-If your choice is to pay through the Venmo application, you can send us a friend request, looking for us as Professional Eco Cleaning LLC (or "professional-eco"). Check with our office to make sure you have found our profile.
- Additional service: If you would like to add special projects to your regular cleaning service (inside of the oven and/or refrigerator, change linens or semi-annual deep clean) please contact our office. Additional fees may apply, depending on the service you need. Contact our office to reserve additional time within 48 hours so that we can prepare.
- Cancellations and Re-Scheduling: We invite you to cancel or reschedule at least 48 hours in advance. When a client cancels at the last minute, we still have to compensate our members. When we schedule your cleaning work, we reserve that time for you and for you alone. We charge a missed appointment fee of $35 for late cancellations or late delays.
- Lock - out: When we are scheduled to come but are restricted from entry, a cancellation fee of $50 will be charged. Please note that we will try to contact you and the team will leave after 20 minutes if we do not receive a response from you. The office will contact you for rescheduling.
- Estimated time of arrival: We will give you an estimated arrival window. Our staff will call you to inform you if they are out of schedule (more than half an hour before or after). While scheduling travel time, we cannot control traffic conditions, and previous customer appointments may take more or less time than scheduled or canceled. We will also try to accommodate requests for "no sooner" or "no later" at a specific time. You do not have to be at home to receive service, as long as you provide for entry.
- Safety Precautions: Please do not ask our staff to:
* Lift or move heavy items.
* Clean up human or pet waste, blood or bodily fluids.
- Pets:. If your pet is aggressive or uncomfortable with strangers, please restrain her/him before our cleaner(s) arrive. Otherwise we may not be able to provide service, and you may be charged a late cancellation fee.
- Tipping: Tipping your cleaner(s) is optional and always welcome. Tips may be given directly to your cleaner(s) or added to the check. Regularly scheduled clients: Extra tips for vacation cancellations and end of year monetary gifts are common.
- Rupture or damage: We train our staff to take extra care with their belongings, however occasional accidents happen. Our members are instructed to report breakages or damages immediately to the office and to you if available. If you believe something has been damaged or broken by us, report it to us within 24 hours of your appointment. We are not responsible for any damage not reported within this period.
- Valuable objects: You are responsible for letting us know if there are valuable or irreplaceable items so that we can instruct our members not to touch them. We cannot take responsibility for cleaning these items or for damaging them if they have not been indicated to us. We cannot take responsibility for damage to items that were broken because they were not properly attached or secured (for example, a hanging picture that was improperly attached to the wall), or items that had prior damage.
- Suspicious Theft: We carefully inspect our staff when hiring. Robbery by home workers is rare, and items that are believed to be stolen are usually found in the home. Most people are honest, however we cannot guarantee that theft will never happen, and we want to assure you that we will cooperate in any way we can in the event that you suspect one of our members have taken something from your home. If you suspect a theft has occurred...
- Contact us immediately so we can talk to our member. They may have seen the object, or the conversation may give us additional useful information.
- Look carefully at your home.
*We will compensate for stolen items if the responsible person is found and convicted.
Our Members: Our clients may not solicit our members to be contracted by you or your affiliations for cleaning services of any kind. If you would like to hire/contract one of our worker-owners to work independently for you or your affiliates, you may do so by informing our office and paying the $3,000 referral fee.
- Holidays: We don’t provide service on the following holidays. If you have a cleaning appointment scheduled on these days, please call to reschedule.
- Christmas Day (12/25)
- New Years Day (1/01)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (7/04)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- TERMINATION POLICY: If you should need to terminate your cleaning service, please give us two weeks notice by calling the office.
Thank you for choosing
Please contact us if we can help in any way
Phone Number (510) 398-8026