Polk County College Advising

Your resource for after High School Planning, college search, college applications, test registrations, fee waivers, financial aid, and MORE!

Upcoming Events & Deadlines

Important Links

Click here to follow Polk County College Advising Instagram

Stay up-to-date on financial aid deadlines, scholarship opportunities and more!

Polk County High School Scholarship Website

Click here to stay up-to-date with current local scholarships!

Meet with your College Advisor

Click here to pick a time that I am available and works for you to meet with me!

Who is your College Advisor?

Contact Info:

Email: aowenby@polkschools.org

Advising Instagram: @msowenbyadvises

PCHS Office Phone: (828) 894-8594 ext. 5315

If you call or email me give me 1-2 work days to get back to you.

Which School am I at?

Monday: Polk County High School

Tuesday: Polk County High School

Wednesday: Polk County High School

Thursday: Polk County High School

Friday: Polk County Early College

Ms. Angelique Owenby

I am From Canton, NC. I graduated from UNC Chapel Hill with degrees in Anthropology and Biology.