Welcome to the Lakes...
Painter, Juno, Christiana Lakes in Edwardsburg, MI(photo taken by Janice Hayden in winter)
Our mission is to protect, preserve, and improve the integrity of our 3 beautiful lakes and its ecosystems through education and communications between concerned citizens.
Announcements and Upcoming Dates!
- Earth Day and Trash pickup (May 2020)- Lake cleanup happens all year by all members, in addition and in coordination with earth day, members meet to haul larger debris.
- Fireworks - Saturday July 4th (see PJC Fireworks Fundraisers Facebook Page)
- August - PJC News Updates and Membership Drive Month!
- Edwardsburg Art Fair - Saturday August 1st 9-3pm at Edwardsburg American Legion
- PJC Poker Run - Recently postponed to August 15th (see PJC Fireworks Fundraisers Facebook Page)
- SWxSW (Southwest x Southwest) Cisma Coordinator Eleanor Serocki - Plant and Fish Update - Webinar - targeted for Fall 2020
- PJC Association Annual Meeting - Saturday September 5th of Labor Day Weekend (location TBD, prior year was Pauly Mac's)
- For more information please see Roseann Marchetti's website http://www.rmarchetti.us/ - Thanks Roseann!
Don't miss our sunset photos captured below (our lake is famous for them).
Our Free Little Library is here!
Take a book. Share a book. Enjoy summer reading!
Sunset Shared by Cindy Osborne
Sunset shared by Cindy Osborne
Gorgeous reflection captured by Christine Ganger Summer 2019
This is a great photo titled the "fish are biting" and shared by Nancy Boehm.
Painter Lake Captured and Shared by Cindy Elliott
Taken in winter by Melissa Basney... yes the sun exists in Edwardsburg, MI in the cold months!
Winter sun captured by Bonnie Elder.
Fall cat tails, fog and nature captured by Bonnie Elder
Photos of sunsets and clouds shared by Darrin Schaap
Photo captured by Jen Sailor