North Pender Trustees
- Official Community Plan - Everyone on North Pender should read this....particularly pages 13-14.
- LTC Meeting Guidelines - Used to establish a civil discourse within our community.
- LTC Policy Guidelines
- Islands of the North Pender Trust Area
- Bylaws (For North Pender Island as well as separate bylaws for Associated Islands)
- Islands Trust Page for North Pender
The North Pender Island Trust Area encompasses 39 rocks, islets or smaller islands in addition to North Pender Island itself. The NP-LTC is tasked to:
"preserve and protect the trust area and its unique amenities and environment for the benefit of the residents of the trust area and of British Columbia generally, in cooperation with municipalities, regional districts, improvement districts, other persons and organizations and the government of British Columbia" Part 1, Section 3 of the Islands Trust Act