Services & Solutions
- Construction and Installation supervision, Inspection, start-up and commissioning, Operation and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting, consultation and Training.
- Repairing and retrofitting of old and obsolete Analyzer systems.
- Existing systems performance evaluation and improvement.
- Support customers in development of maintenance programs, QA/QC procedures and work instructions and forms.
- Site Surveys and specification gathering/development.
- Assessments and Feasibility Study.
- FEED and detailed Engineering.
- Conceptual design and Alternatives reviews.
- Performance Target Selection.
- Assisting customers in preparation of projects’ tenders, Scope of Work and required deliverable.
- Assisting Customers in measurement techniques and technology selection and assessments.
- Assist customers in selection of Process’s Sampling take-off location and Sample flange design and construction to ensure an extraction of representative process sample for analyzer system.
- Complete design and engineering of In-situ, Extractive and closed-coupled analytical systems.
- Complete design and engineering of Sampling systems including Sample take-off probe, PRS, sample conditioning system and Gas Venting System.
- Analyzer Houses, Shelters, Cabinets and panels Specifications and design.
- Design and Engineering of Houses' Safety Systems including HVAC systems.
- Electrical, instrumentation and Mechanical Designs, etc.
- CEMS and Air Quality Stations Design, Operation and Validation as per USEPA and County’s local regulations.
- Systems Documentation.
- Analytical Systems Compliance Confirmation with related Regulation, Standards and Best Practices.
- Unbiased, unbound third party for analyzer systems engineering and performance evaluation.
- Light Integration.
- Turn-key Projects and Project Management.
SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS
SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS
- Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS).
- Steam and Water Analysis Systems (SWAS).
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Systems (AAQMS).
- Hydrocarbon Leak Detection Systems.
- Water Quality Monitoring Systems.
- Gas Chromatographs.
- Moisture/Dew-point Analyzers.
- Continuous Gas Analyzers (CGA).
- Combustion Analyzers.
- Liquid Analyzers (pH, Cond., DO, Turbidity, ORP).
- Physical property analyzers.
- Analyzer Houses/Shelters.
- Analyzer Cabinets, Analyzer Panels.
- Sample Conditioning Systems (SCS/SHS).
- Pre-Sampling Conditioning Systems (PRS).
- Sample probes.
- Vent Gas/Sample Disposal/Recovery Systems.
- Manual/Grab Samplers.
- Safety Systems and HVAC.
- Analyzer Management and Data Acquisition
- Systems (AMADAS).