Ohio River Analysis Meeting 2019
The Ninth Ohio River Analysis Meeting (ORAM 9) will be held on March 30-31 2019 at the University of Cincinnati.
Plenary speakers for ORAM 9 are:
- Luca Capogna, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Andrei Lerner, Bar-llan University
- Svetlana Roudenko, Florida International University
- Betsy Stovall, University of Wisconsin
- Jared Wunsch, Northwestern University
There will be sessions for contributed talks and travel support is available to conference participants. In both cases priority will be given to graduate students and early career researchers.
Registration is now open! Please register by January 31, 2019 to receive consideration for talks and/or funding.
Feel free to advertise the conference in your department using the poster available here.
This regional conference series is a collaborative event between the research groups in analysis and PDE at the University of Cincinnati and the University of Kentucky. It meets meet once a year alternating between the two universities. The goal is to foster closer research collaborations between the two departments and to bring leading experts in the field to the region.
The organizing committee for ORAM 9 is:
- Michael Goldberg (email), Leonid Slavin (email), Gareth Speight (email) (University of Cincinnati)
- Francis Chung, Peter Hislop, Mihai Tohaneanu (University of Kentucky)
ORAM 9 is supported by:
- Department of Mathematical Sciences (University of Cincinnati)
- Mathematics Department (University of Kentucky)
- College of Arts and Sciences (University of Cincinnati)
- Taft Research Center (University of Cincinnati)
- National Science Foundation