Thank you for choosing to renew (or begin!) your membership with NRVCHE for the 2017-2018 school year. We are truly thankful for your interest in continuing to be a part of this support group, and hope that you have found it to be both helpful and encouraging!
In order to create/renew your membership, please follow these easy steps:
1. Check the box below indicating your desire to create/renew your membership.
2. Read and acknowledge your understanding of the NRVCHE Statement of Faith.
3. Read and agree to the NRVCHE Release and Waiver of Liability.
4. Create/Review your member profile here.
5. Let us know of your other memberships (group discounts may be available!)
That's all there is to it! Renew Today!
NRVCHE STATEMENT OF FAITH
NRVCHE (New River Valley Christian Home Educators) is a Christian organization that exists to support and encourage those who are home educating, and to act as a source of information to those considering educating their children at home. We seek to bring glory to God in all that we do.
All those in leadership must agree with our Statement of Faith, and any activity sponsored or promoted by NRVCHE must be consistent with our Statement of Faith and with Biblical principles of Christian living. The Statement of Faith is a general statement of the Christian faith, and doesn't touch on denominational differences.
NRVCHE Membership is open to those who do not share these beliefs, and no pressure will be placed on anyone to accept them. Members do need to be aware that NRVCHE is led in accordance with our Statement of Faith, and are required to acknowledge that they have read and understood the Statement of Faith, but agreement with it is not a pre-condition of membership.
- There is one God who exists eternally in three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and who created and maintains the world and all things in it including man.
- The Holy Bible is the only divinely inspired written revelation of God's dealings with and will for man. It is God's Word in its entirety; it is complete; and it is without error in all matters of fact and doctrine.
- God created man in a state of sinless fellowship with Him. But man, through disobedience, fell from this state and became sinful by nature and deed, for which he stands condemned.
- To redeem man from their fallen state and penalty of their sins, God the Son, through the virgin birth, became incarnate as the man, Jesus of Nazareth, who was fully human and fully God. He lived a sinless life, this life being given on the cross in substitution for man's sin. Upon completion of this substitutionary death, He was resurrected and dwells in Heaven today.
- Man cannot save himself from his fallen state, but his salvation from this state into God's eternal presence is available to him if he accepts by faith the birth, substitutionary death, the resurrection, and the deity of Jesus Christ.
NRVCHE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
As a member of NRVCHE, I understand unforeseen events can happen. While my child/children are participating in NRVCHE activities, I agree not to hold NRVCHE, its directors, or its volunteers liable for damages, losses or injuries to the person or property of my children, spouse, or myself. I understand and agree that NRVCHE disclaims any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages arising out of any NRVCHE activity or in connection with such activity. I agree to release and waive any and all claims and future claims for such damages, injuries, expenses or losses arising from any NRVCHE activity.
Please Note: Your agreement to the waiver by checking "yes" below will serve as your "digital signature". If you do not agree to the waiver, you will not be allowed to participate in any NRVCHE activities. Please read carefully before agreeing to this form.