The No Republican Party uprising!
JOIN THE N R P
The No Republican Party uprising!
To the Citizens of America,
On the Fourth of july 1776 we demanded a democracy that has gone unabated for over 242 years. Now as hard as it is to admit, we are a democracy in name only as our voting rights have been interned by the Red-coat Republican Party for the benefit of offshore citizens and their foreign collaborators whose goal is the extraction of wealth from our economy and the degradation of democracy worldwide. The very democracy our country nurtured into existence by the document we now re-used as the basis for this uprising.
When, in the course of political events, it becomes necessary for Americans to dissolve all political bonds which have connected them with any political Party, in this moment in time the Republican Party, and to assume among the political landscape, the new and responsive conservative party to which the laws of nature and of nature's God require of them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel us to this separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal, endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights in this republic, two or more political parties have been instituted among citizens, deriving their policies from the consent of the members. That whenever any political party becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right and obligation of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new associations. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that political parties long established should not be terminated for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such institutions, and to provide new guards for their future security.
Such has been the patient sufferance of our United States; and such is now the necessity which constrains good and moral people to call for the end of the current Republican Party. The history of this party being absolutely controlled by large monetary powers, both domestic and foreign, is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute despotism over our states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.
- That with a general disregard for true conservative values in a free market world, the Republican Party has, for decades, simply lawyered for the benefit of a continuously shrinking number of offshore citizens and their foreign counterparts. This is obviated by the following decade’s long actions of the party. (1)
- Their insidious and secretive manner of destroying the means of land ownership for the average American citizen thereby allowing the continued concentration of wealth to the parties’ beneficiaries which, through rents, exploit the revenues of our economy. (2)
- Not content with owning the land under our homes and our businesses is their continuous effort to privatize our governments, schools, parks, health and safety, and infrastructure. This would transfer the social ownership of us all to the few republican donors at the expense of us all. (3)
- Their hypocritical admonishment of the size of the national debt when out of power and when deficit spending is besought for the common good, but when in power, their repeated increasing of the national debt, mostly in tax cuts, primarily to the benefit of the smallest percentage of the wealthiest of us and by increasing patronage military spending. (4)
- Their consistent, illogical and unprovable objections against raising the minimum wage to a living wage thereby robbing the wage earner, as well as depriving the economy of the real “job creators” – the customers. (5)
- The Party's long history of alluring “illegal” workers through porous to nonexistent citizen employment laws and then their dogged resistance to grant these long time guest workers full citizenship so as to maintain a low wage, second class, non-voting, expendable and disposable workforce. (6)
- The Party has, at any chance politically available, and for no true economic reason, lowered the already low (if nonexistent) tax rates for their contributors’ corporations so as to encourage short term returns at the expense if the long term corporate health causing an ever increasingly anemic economy as unjustifiable “profits” are extracted to offshore tax havens. (7)
- And even more disastrously, the Republican Party has removed regulations that protect citizens and the environment from corporate abuses while at the same time allowing and increasing regulations against the rights and freedoms of average citizens. (8)
While a Democracy can and must allow the free speech to argue and vote for all of the positions of the Republican Party stated above; what is un-American and now requires the overthrow of this Party is that they, in pursuit of these selfish ideas, and not able to obtain a true majority consciences for these ideas, have repeatedly and consistently sought regulations and practices to undermine our democracy, and establish a single party regime by disenfranchising the American voter as now cited below.
- The Party has masterminded, through their “Redstate” program Gerrymandering at a national level. This is an assault on the American idea of “one person, one vote”, and when it has been used in our past history for the benefit of individual incumbents, it is a wrong and a shame on that politician; when it is done, as it has been for the first time in US history, nationwide for the benefit of international corporations, as was this scheme of the Republican Party, it is treasonous. (9)
- The Party's insistence of quid pro quo agreements of all its office holders is anti-democratic; a quid pro quo is a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for a political offices controlled by their gerrymandering. ALL republican candidates for the House and Senate races, have, as a condition to receiving the party’s endorsement and funding from the Party’s rich donors, pledged, in writing, not to raise taxes under any circumstances, should they win. (10)
- The Party has obstructed the administration of justice with Judge Stacking; which is the Republican partisan practice of opposing all judicial appointments, no matter how qualified, so the offices will be open to be filled by them with, at times, unqualified judges, whose sole qualification is his personal views favoring the rights of international corporate powers over that of human citizens. (11)
- The Party’s repeated assault on the secular state, which is a traditional American value and constructional right which guarantees religious freedom for us all. (12)
- The Party has repeatedly sought laws disenfranchising the voting rights of the poor. (13)
- The Party has manufactured unreasonable crime-fears leading to the internment of our poorest citizens, for the goal of further disenfranchising those who would naturally vote against the tyranny of greed. This relentless “Law and Order” and “minimum sentencing” campaign of the Republican Party has needlessly filled our jails by degrading our criminal judicial system from one administered by judges to one administered by powerless referees that must rubber stamp capricious laws. This decade’s long reign of incarceration has fallen disproportionally on our non-white citizens; our much respected African American communities to whom we owe much for their moral non-violent strength and artistic creativeness, and to our Latino communities who are literally our American brothers and sisters. (14)
- The party’s anti-democracy campaign laws; allowing unlimited international corporate money to overwhelm reasoned judgments and thereby control our electoral process. (15)
- The party’s repeated alliance with corporate broadcast media and their anti-human mind control of our people. By the slashing of broadcast media consolidation regulations; allowing single-party propaganda of our populations by overwhelming international money. That in our rural, least expensive media markets, this area wide brainwashing has already been achieved, dividing our country into rural vs urban camps when, in reality, the reasons for that divide does not exist. Be it said, if one can control what one sees, so that it is possible to make one believe that a fly lands on your nose every day, and that every day you must swat your face, it is not unreasonable for one to wish to “make life great again”. This is a literal picture of today’s Republican Party Trump supporter. (16)
In every stage of these oppressions we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A political party, whose character is thus marked by every act which can only be defined as both economically ruinous and intentionally undemocratic, is unfit to be a part of a free people. (17)
Nor have we been wanting in attention to our politically conservative brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their party to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, foes in political conflict; in peaceful democracy, constructive friends.
We, therefore, the fair thinking citizens of the United States of America, do, in the name, and by the authority of the good people of these states, solemnly publish and declare, that these united peoples are, and of right ought to be free of governing servitudes of international corporate powers; that we are absolved of all political connection between us and the Republican Party, and that it ought to be totally dissolved; and that as free and independent peoples, we have full power to own the land we live on, control corporate greed, contract just labor laws, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which a free citizen may have liberty to do. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm resolution, from this day forward, we mutually pledge to ALWAYS be registered and ALWAYS vote against anyone associated with the treasonous Republican Party, that it is erased from our political landscape, so that we may forever protect for each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.