Submit Your Film
The submission period for the 2018 festival has closed. Selections will be announced on April 18.
Here’s how to submit your project:
Step 1: Complete a Parent/Guardian Consent Form
New: All students, regardless of age, are required to download and complete a Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Download Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Scan and attach consent forms to your online submission via FilmFreeway (see next step).
- Projects that do not include a consent form will be marked as "incomplete."
Step 2: Submit Your Film via FilmFreeway
- Submit your film using FilmFreeway.
- The online submission form at FilmFreeway will include places to list your project team directors (if necessary). If submitting as a team, you will want to designate a primary applicant. The primary applicant will be contacted by email about the status of their submission.
- Please note: Up to four (4) names can be listed as project team members. These names will be listed in the festival program. Only those names provided with the submission will be listed in festival materials and any associated awards.
- Scan and attach any documents (including your Parent/Guardian Consent Form) to your FilmFreeway submission.
- FilmFreeway submissions only — We will only accept films on USB drives or DVDs in extreme hardship circumstances. Students or teachers may contact us directly if there is an issue with submitting a film through FilmFreeway.
- All submissions (films and forms) must be received by 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2018 to be considered.