- Preserve all aspects of the Anchor Bay Community for future generations;
- Maintain a "Living" Museum with ever-changing displays;
- Offer a variety of workshops for children and adults;
- Hold monthly meetings, which include programs of a historical nature and also provide an opportunity for members to share information and research and to socialize with others who share similar interests;
- And maintain and enjoy the lovely Memorial Garden with all Grand Pacific visitors.
Who We Are
The New Baltimore Historical Society is comprised of individuals who are interested in the history of the Anchor Bay area, as well as preservation, genealogy and more.
Our non-profit group was founded in 1976. We are governed by a constitution, bylaws, a board of directors and elected officers who are driven by an enthusiastic membership.
See our events page for meeting locations and times.