Welcome to Cub Scout Pack 43
Mt. Zion, Illinois
Welcome to Scouting for 2017-2018!!
Details have been posted on the POPCORN SALE as well as LTC Spookoree Family Camp. Please check back often for more of our upcoming events!
Lincoln Trails Council Spookoree Camp
- A fall family festival and camp out!
- This is LTC's largest camp of the year and the whole family is invited!
- October 20 - 22, 2017
- Trailer Loading - Meet at Mt. Zion United Methodist Church at 6:30 pm on Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017
- Registration deadline was September 22!
- Rhodes France Scout Reservation, Pana, IL
- Flyer is available at THIS LINK
- Tentative schedule available HERE.
- Scouts will get to shoot BB guns and archery while family members will get to participate in crafts, games & plenty of fun!
The 2017 Popcorn Sale is over and WE DID GREAT!!
For 2017, Cub Scout Pack 43 has set a new sales record with total sales of $53,565! GREAT JOB CUB SCOUTS AND FAMILIES!! Full details and statistics have been emailed to all Pack 43 families.
Popcorn Pickup Day is next! - Saturday, October 28 - 10:00 a.m. at Pony Express Grounds
- Enter through the SOUTH entrance (see map to the right)
Popcorn Money Due - Wednesday, November 15
November Parents, Volunteers & Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at Coz's Pizza, 1405 Village Parkway, Mount Zion, IL
- All Pack 43 parents are invited to attend and help us plan our program and upcoming events!
- All dens should be represented by a den leader, assistant den leader or parent(s).
Would you like to order a Pack 43 Activity ("Class B") uniform T-shirt? We have some in stock for purchase! For your convenience, you can now place your order online by clicking HERE, then paying for the order at the next Pack Meeting! If we have the item you ordered in stock, you will receive it upon payment! If we do not have it in stock, we will add your request to our next order after receiving payment. Any questions, please email email@example.com or ask a committee member!
Pack 43 is entirely comprised of parent volunteers. While we strive to always have the best activities possible we cannot succeed without the parents who selflessly give their time. We welcome your feedback but we would also welcome your help. If you can help at any event(s) that interest you or if you have experience that would help our leadership team please let us know!
Please click here, or the image to the left to submit your feedback to our leadership!