How to add our calendar to your mobile device
How to our Pack calendar to your Android device or Google Calendars
It works best to subscribe to a calendar using a computer, however this can be done from the browser on your device, such as Google Chrome.
Find the calendar on our website or by going to calendar.pack43.info
Find the Link at the bottom right side of the calendar, and click the Link.
If you are not logged into your Google Account, you will be asked to log in.
The calendar will be added to your calendar list.
On your Android device that is synced to your Google Account, verify that Sync Calendars is selected in Settings.
How to our Pack calendar to your iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Calendars.
3. Tap on Accounts, Add Account.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
6. Enter or copy https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/7gaolsf8p5kav46pg9eo7tg1uo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics into the “Server” field.
7. Leave username, password, or SSL at defaults. Changes to these settings are not needed for our public calendar.
8. Tap the Next button.
9. Tap the Save button.
That's it, our Pack Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app on your device!