Welcome to Cub Scout Pack 43
Mt. Zion, Illinois
Welcome to Scouting for 2017-2018!!
Blue & Gold details have been announced! Please see below!
February Pack Meeting - 2018 Blue & Gold Banquet
Who? - All Pack 43 Cub Scouts & their families
What? - 2018 Pack 43 Blue and Gold Banquet
Where? - Maranatha Assembly of God, 555 W. Imboden Dr, Decatur, IL
When? - Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Cost? - $10.00 per person (payment due with sign-up)
$11.00 per person if paid after February 10th!!
*NEW THIS YEAR – Child care is available (by experienced Maranatha staff which have been background checked) for siblings Kindergarten age and below. Cost is $5 per child and includes pizza!
Details? Sign-up deadline: Wednesday, February 14th – Your registration is not complete until payment is received by Pack Leadership!
- Main Event – Arrow of Light Scout Cross Over Ceremony
Our Arrow of Light Scouts will be awarded their Arrow of Light Award, Honor Arrows and will cross over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts in a special ceremony conducted by Boy Scouts from Boy Scout Troop 43
- Rank Advancements – All Ranks – in addition to the Arrow of Light ceremonies, many Tiger through Webelos I Scouts will be earning their rank emblems!
- Meal is being catered again this year by Nelson’s Catering, following the awards presentation. Service will start around 6:00 p.m.
- ½ BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, southern style green beans and roll & butter
- Drinks, table service and dessert provided
- Invited to attend – All Pack 43 Cub Scouts and their immediate families. Families of boys crossing over may invite grandparents or other special family members.
Click HERE to sign up!
Questions? Nate Scranton – Pack Secretary – email@example.com.
March Parents, Volunteers & Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at Coz's Pizza, 1405 Village Parkway, Mount Zion, IL
- All Pack 43 parents are invited to attend and help us plan our program and upcoming events!
- All dens should be represented by a den leader, assistant den leader or parent(s).
Would you like to order a Pack 43 Activity ("Class B") uniform T-shirt? We have some in stock for purchase! For your convenience, you can now place your order online by clicking HERE, then paying for the order at the next Pack Meeting! We will not be placing another order this year, so please limit your selections to in stock items only. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask a committee member!
Pack 43 is entirely comprised of parent volunteers. While we strive to always have the best activities possible we cannot succeed without the parents who selflessly give their time. We welcome your feedback but we would also welcome your help. If you can help at any event(s) that interest you or if you have experience that would help our leadership team please let us know!
Please click here, or the image to the left to submit your feedback to our leadership!