Welcome to Cub Scout Pack 43
Mt. Zion, Illinois
2021 BSA National Dues are Now Due!
- New and Returning Scouts (were Scouts in 2019-2020) owe dues for 2021 at this time.
- Deadline for dues to be paid is December 7th, please use the link below.
- $66 - basic dues (includes insurance) or
- $78 - including Boys Life Subscription
- Fees are paid in full to BSA National - Pack 43 does not retain any of these amounts.
- Online payment is preferred. Please complete the form located HERE. You will then receive an invoice with your total payment due. If you earned free dues through the popcorn sales prizes, the invoice you receive will reflect the discount. Please complete a separate form for each Scout if you have multiple Scouts.
- Cash or Checks made payable to Pack 43 can be paid to Den Leaders if you cannot pay electronically.
The 2020 Popcorn Sale is HERE!!
UPDATES: POPCORN PICK UP DATE: NOVEMBER 14TH 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM at the Mount Zion Lions Club Pavilion.
POPCORN MONEY TURN IN : DECEMBER 1st 6:00 PM at the Mount Zion Methodist Church
Please plan to arrive to pick up your popcorn on November 14th. If you are unable to make this date please make arrangements with a family member, another den family or contact Jason Hillyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please plan to arrive to pay the balance of your popcorn sale on December 1st. If you are unable to make this date please make arrangements with a family member, another den family or contact Jason Hillyer.
Help keep Scouting in Pack 43 Free!!
This ONE sale each year allows Pack 43 to pay for all awards, advancements, badges, pins, etc., as well as the Pack Meeting activities and other special events throughout the year!
All Pack 43 Scouts should do their best this year during the countries current forecast. Below you will find some helpful links to make the popcorn sale a safe and successful one.
70% of all sales STAY LOCAL with Pack 43, Arrowhead District, and Greater St. Louis Area Council! Make sure your customers know their purchase impact is huge for our area!
Pick up your order form from your den leader or contact Jason Hillyer the Popcorn Kernel at email@example.com
Door to Door Sales Start September 1
Sale Ends Week of October 19 (Times and Locations TBD)
Popcorn Pickup is Saturday November 14 (Time and Location TBD)
Popcorn Money Due - November 24th (Times and Location TBD)
October Scout Committee Meeting
When: Tuesday, November 17th at 6:00 p.m.
Where: **NEW LOCATION Coz's Pizza
Please attend and help us plan our great events for the year!
All dens should be represented by a den leader, assistant den leader or parent(s)
Note - This is an "adults only" meeting format and all dens should be represented by a den leader, assistant den leader or parent(s).
Pack 43 is entirely comprised of parent volunteers. While we strive to always have the best activities possible we cannot succeed without the parents who selflessly give their time. We welcome your feedback but we would also welcome your help. If you can help at any event(s) that interest you or if you have experience that would help our leadership team please let us know!
Please click here, or the image to the left to submit your feedback to our leadership!