Red Wing Public Schools Head Coach Boys' and Girls' and Aquatics Director
Job Title: Aquatics Director
Job Location: Twin Bluff Middle School
Position Description: The Aquatic Director administers a school aquatics program for Twin Bluff Middle School, supervises safe operation of the pool, and coaches the Red Wing High School Girls’ and Boys’ Swim/Dive Teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Coaching techniques for swimming, including competitions, practices and strength/conditioning.
- State and national regulations and health/safety standards associated with operation of public swimming pools.
- Knowledge and ability to direct appropriate aquatic programming for youth.
- Ability to maintain administrative, fiscal and academic records, some of which are confidential.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school officials, administrators, employees, students and the public.
- Effective verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of office productivity software and pool timing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required in recreation, sports management, leisure management or related area.
- American Red Cross, YMCA or equivalent certifications in Lifeguard Training, Water Safety, Water Exercise, and CPR/FA/AED with instructor certification.
- Certified Pool Operator with knowledge of state and national health and safety standards and regulations associated with the operation of a public swimming pool.
- Coaching experience and the ability to be MSHSL Certified as a Head Coach.
Salary Range: $30,270 - $41,167
Benefits: In accordance with Program Supervisors Conditions of Employment
Start Date: To be determined
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Contact: Activities Director (651)385-4600
Girls Varsity Assistant Swim Coach
Red Wing High School
Send Resumes to:
Kevin O'Brien- Head Swim Coach
2451 Eagle Ridge Drive
Red Wing, MN 55066
For More Info:
Assistant High School Girls Swim and Dive Coach
Shakopee High School. Season begins 8/14/17.
Assist with Practices, preparation, coordination and organization of all aspects of Girls Swim/Dive Team – as delegated by the Head Coach.
Good communications skills, experience in the field and a strong desire to work with student/athletes.
Prefer an assistant coach who has swim and diving experience.
Lifting, sitting, standing, pushing, pulling, etc.
You must be a permanent employee of the district to use the internal application. Substitutes are not considered internal applicants and must complete the full external application.
Apply on-line at http://www.applitrack.com/shakopee/onlineapp/ posting 3455.
Applications will be reviewed beginning immediately until the position is filled. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.