Applications of Unbiased Stereology & Artificial Intelligence to Biological Tissue
Participants from 4EU+ Universities:(i.e., Charles University, Heidelberg University, Sorbonne University, University of Copenhagen, University of Milan, University of Warsaw)
- Early bird (before October 30, 2019): 100 € / 2500 CZK
- Regular (after October 30, 2019): 200 € / 5000 CZK
- Early bird (before October 30, 2019): 500 € / 12500 CZK
- Regular (after October 30, 2019): 700 € / 17500 CZK
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the lectures and practical sessions of the workshop
- Accommodation of international attendees (in a dormitory for pre-graduate and PhD students; a hotel for postdocs and senior academic staff)
- Refreshment during coffee breaks
- A printed workbook with photocopies of lectures (PDFs), hands-on exercises, reference lists and transparency grid overlays
The registration fee DOES NOT include: local transport, boarding, lunches, insurance
All bank charges are to be covered by the participant. The registration fee is non-refundable once the participant is registered.
Information & Conditions:
After you submit the application form, an automatic confirmation of the data you provided will be sent to your e-mail. Your application will be evaluated by the organizing committee. You will be informed if we were able to accept your application.
If your application is accepted, you will get another e-mail including instructions for payment.
Please note that if we do not receive your payment within two weeks after your registration is confirmed, your registration will be cancelled.