Monarch Quarterback Club
Our Mission: Encourage, Support and Promote the Goals of the Monarch Football Program
Parents, fans & community members are encouraged to actively participate in the Monarch Quarterback Club. Your time & talents are needed to sustain & grow the Marysville Football Program.
TIP: Use the Navigation Menu to browse the Team, Parents, Fans, QBC and Sponsors sections on this site.
2019 Night At The Races Tickets are on sale NOW! Join us for the 2nd annual event! In addition, we have several sponsorship opportunities available for the event and upcoming 2019 season. Follow these steps to get involved:
1. Flyer: View Ticket and Sponsorship Options
2. Registration: Complete Online Registration
3. Payment: Mail Check or Pay Online
NOTE: Night At The Races Tables and Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis. Your tickets will not be reserved until Online Registration AND Payment are received.
2019 Football Season Planning!
If your student plans to participate in Monarch Football in 2019 (Grades 9-12), please take 5 minutes to complete this form so we can keep you in the know!
Attention Monarch Football Alumni
The Monarch Quarterback Club is building a Monarch Football Alumni Directory to allow us to connect with Alumni on a regular basis. If you were involved in the Monarch Football Program in the past, please take a few minutes to complete this form. If you are still in touch with other past teammates, please share with them too!
- Winter Lifting M-Th (3:15-4:30pm)
- 3/4: QBC Meeting 6:30pm (MHS Team Room - E105- Door F - Near Weight Room)
- 3/10: Mandatory Parent/Player Meeting - 1pm (MHS Cafeteria - Door H)
- 2019 Football Camp
- 7/8-7/09: MHS (Gr. 9-12)
- 7/10-7/12: ONU (Gr. 10-12); MHS (Gr. 9)
- 7/16-7/18: MHS (Gr. 9-12)
- 7/22-7/26: OFF WEEK
- 7/29-7/30: MHS (Gr. 9-12)
- 7/31: Equipment Handout
- 8/1: Two-A-Day Practices Begin