- Sep 2018 I will be visiting ISI Foundation from October to November, and giving a talk on recent works.
- Aug 2018 One paper has been accepted to ICDM 2018!
- Aug 2018 One paper has been accepted to CIKM 2018 (Full Paper Track)!
- Jul 2018 I will be presenting a work at a workshop "Discrete Optimization and Machine Learning."
- Apr 2018 I will be presenting a work at ISMP 2018.
I am currently working as a Postdoctoral Researcher in Continuous Optimization Team at RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project. I received the degree of Doctor of Engineering from Tokyo Institute of Technology in the spring of 2017.
My research interests include optimization theory and its application to network analysis and graph mining. In particular, I am very interested in the design and analysis of optimization algorithms for network clustering and some related problems. Please see my publications if you are interested.
Copyright © 2017–2018 Atsushi Miyauchi All Rights Reserved.