- July 2020 Our preprint is available at https://arxiv.org/abs/2007.01533
- June 2020 Our paper has been accepted to ICML 2020!
- May 2020 Our paper has been accepted to KDD 2020!
- May 2020 I have moved to the University of Tokyo.
- April 2020 Our paper has been accepted to Neural Computation!
I am currently working as a Research Associate in Department of Mathematical Informatics, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, the University of Tokyo. Before joining here, I had spent about three years as a Postdoctoral Researcher at RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project. I received the degree of Doctor of Engineering from Tokyo Institute of Technology in the spring of 2017.
My research interests include optimization theory and its application to network analysis and graph mining. In particular, I am very interested in the design and analysis of optimization algorithms for network clustering and some related problems. Please see my publications if you are interested.
Copyright © 2017–2020 Atsushi Miyauchi All Rights Reserved.