1) Wilson MD., B. Heart Math Advisory Board,
https://www.heartmath.com/about/advisory-boards. HeartMath Medical Director
2) Z Quote, https://www.azquotes.com/quote/765427, Aaron Antonovsky,
3) BenGreenfieldFitness. https://bengreenfieldfitness.
com/start-here/, Who is Ben Greenfield?
4) HeartMath Interventions for Counselors, Therapists, Social Workers and Health Care
Professionals, (2008). HeartMath LLC, 3.5 Relaxation, Breathing and
5) Moss, D., Shaffer, F. (2016) Foundations of heart Rate Variability Biofeedback;
A book of Readings. The Heart Institute, pg. 2-5.
6) Porges, S. W. (2011), W,W, Norton & Company. Inc. New York. The Polyvagal Theory.
7) Bowlby, Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John Bowlby
8) Ackerman. C. (2018) what is Attachment Theory? Bowlby’s 4 Stages Explained.
https://positivepsychology.com/attachment-theory/ ," What is Attachment Theory? A Definition”. PositivePsychology.com
9) Bowlby Attachment Theory, Explorable, (2008-2019). https://explorable.com/bowlby-
attachment-theory, Attachment Styles,
10) Bill Sullivan. (2019). Pleased To Meet Me. National Geographic Partners LLC. “How We
Can Change Gene Expression”.
11) Van Der Kolk, M.D., B, (2014). The Body Keeps The Score, Brain, Mind, and Body In The
Healing of Trauma, Penguin Group, (USA) LLC.,
12) Van Der Kolk, M.D., B, (2014). The Body Keeps The Score, Brain, Mind, and Body In The
Healing of Trauma, Penguin Group, (USA) LLC., “The Self Under Threat”
13) Van Der Kolk, M.D., B. (2014). The Body Keeps The Score, Brain, Mind, and Body In The
Healing of Trauma, Penguin Group, (USA) LLC. “Alexithymia: No Words for Feelings”
14) Sullivan, Bill, Pleased To Meet Me, National Geographic Partners LLC, 2019, “How Can We
Change Gene Expression”.
15) Sullivan, Bill, Pleased To Meet M e, National Geographic Partners LLC, 2019, “Why Don’t
You DO Drugs”. Pg. 108
16) Sullivan, Bill, Pleased To Meet Me, National Geographic Partners LLC, 2019, “How Your
"Neuroception and Mental Health Disorders”
17) Dr. Porges, Stephen W. “The Polyvagal Theory”. (2011). W.W. Norton & Company,
New York. London. Pgs. 18, 19, 250, 251, 271
18) OER Services, Child Development, Modification of Incentive Theory of Motivation
and Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivation, https://courses.lumenlearning.com/atd-hostos-
motivation/, License: CC BY-SA: Attribution-ShareAlike,
19) Thurber, M., McCraty. R. (2010). HeartMath Interventions for Counselors, Therapists,
Social Workers and Health Care Professionals, Relationships and Stressors
(Pribram’s theory of emotion”) HeartMath LLC, 2.4 “Physiology of Emotional Experience”.
20) Sullivan, B. (2019). Pleased To Meet Me, National Geographic Partners LLC,
“Addiction”, “Why It’s So Hard for Some People to Stop Drinking” pg. 102
21) Gentile, D. November 2, 2011). Iowa State University
22) Gentile, D. November 2, 2011). Iowa State University, Child Development Perspectives.
The Multiple Dimensions of Video Game Effects, Volume 5. Pages 75–81.
23) Van Der Kolk, M.D., B, (2014). The Body Keeps The Score, Brain, Mind, and Body In The
Healing of Trauma, Penguin Group, (USA) LLC., “This is Your Brain on Trauma”
24) Rick Nauert, PhD. August 8, 2018. Study Shows Physical Prof of Internet Addiction.
25) Denise Mann D. (Jan 18, 2011). Study Identifies Risks for Video Game Addiction, WebMD.
26) “What Is the Endocannabinoid System?” By Adrienne Dellwo Medically reviewed by
Richard N. Fogoros, MD Updated on January 31, 2020.
27) van Ours, J.C., Williams, J., Fergusson, D. Horwood, l. J. (May 2013). Cannabis use and
suicide ideation. Journal of Health Economics. https://www.deepdyve.com/lp/elsevier/cannabis-use-and-suicidal-ideation-pF3xgCLMn4 .
28) National Institute on Drug Abuse. Marijuana. Drug Facts. September 2019.
29) Davis, FNP, K. (August 1, 2018). Everything need to Know about Marijuana (Cannabis).
Medical News Today. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/246392.php
30) Van der Kolk, M.D. B. (2014) The Body Keeps The Score, Brain, Mind, and Body In The
Healing of Trauma, Bessel, Penguin Group, (USA) LLC. “Facing Trauma”,
Replaying The Trauma”.
31) Alchemy. Crystalinks. ‘Ouroboros.’ https://www.crystalinks.com/ouroboros.html .
32) Bailey, R. (March 28, 2018). The Limbic System o f the Brain The Amygdala,
Hypothalamus, and Thalamus. ThoughtCo. Dotdash publishing family.
33) Amen M.D., D.G. (2008). Magnificent Mind At Any Age. Harmony Books. Pg. 16, 17
34) Amen M.D., D.G. (2008). Magnificent Mind At Any Age. Harmony Books. “Hidden Short
Circuits May Be Ruining Your Life.” Pg. 44-63
35) Raine, A. (2013). The Anatomy Circuits May Be Ruining Your Life.” Pg. 44-63 of violence,
The Biological Rots of Crime. Pantheon Books. Pg. 163, 164
36) Amen M.D., D.G. (2008). Magnificent Mind At Any Age. Harmony Books. “Natural Ways to
Heal”. Pg. 96, 97
37) Ashford University. Feelings and Emotions. The Hypothalamus.
38) Sullivan, Bill, Pleased To Meet M e, National Geographic Partners LLC, 2019.
“How Your Childhood Demons Affect you in Adulthood” Pg. 168-17.
39) Raquel Rutledge, December 9, 2015, Washington Report, Harvard study confirms
dangers. http://archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/harvard-study-confirms- Dangs of-vaping- b99631238z1-361343541.html.
40) Angelica LaVito, Sepmber 11, 2019. Trump administration readies ban on flavored
e-cigarettes amid outbreak of vaping-related deaths.
41) Laurie McGinley, September 4, 2019, Michigan becomes first state to ban flavored E-Cigaret2e Ban.
42) Jessica Glenza. 2017. October 24. “ E-cigarette bans
highlight public health divide between US and UK researchers https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/24/e-cigarette-bans-highlight-public-health-divide-between-us-and-uk researchers
43) Jamie Ducharme. October 15, 2019. Time. Health * Public Safety. As the Number of Vaping-Related
Deaths Climbs, These States Have Implemented E-Cigarette Bans. https://time.com/5685936/state-vaping-bans/
44) Columbia Health, September 13, 2019, Fall 2019 Update: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC) Warning Against E-cigarette Use. https://health.columbia.edu/news/fall2019-update-centers-disease-control-and- prevention-cdc-warning-against-ecigaretteuse
45) Health Effects of Cigarette Smoking. Center of Disease Control and Prevention. Cdc 21/7. Saving Lives and
Protecting People. National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion Office on Smoking and Health email: email@example.com://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data statistics/fact_sheets/healtheffects/effects_cig_smoking/indexm
46) The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Wikapedia. Peter WT Pisters, M.D. (2017)
47) Mindfulness Center at Brown. John Brewer, MD. PHD. Biography.
48) "A Fundamental Guide To Factitious Disorder Causes Of Factitious Disorder”. Jessica Groom
HealthPrep.com (2016-2019). Pub Labs International, Inc., Braemar Court,Deighton Road, St. Michael. BB14017, Barbads, W.I. HealthPrep.om. Flemington. Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia. May 17, 2017. Grand rounds https://www.healthprep.com/.../what-is factitious-disorder
49) “Factitious Disorders by Proxy’ (when parents inappropriately drive medical investigation and
treatment)”. Dr. Andrew Court. The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne. 50 Flemington Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia . April 12, 2017. https://blogs.rch.org.au/grandrounds/2017/04/12/factitiou s.disorders-by-proxy-when-parents-inappropriately-drive-medical-investigation-and-treatment/
50) “The Science of Internet Addiction & Willpower", originally posted on April 12th, 2017.Author: Joseph. Life
for Busy People, Things to make life easier and make a bit more sense. https://lifeforbusypeople.com/2020/12/15/the-science-of internet-addiction-willpower/
51) Kersting, Thomas. Disconnected. 2020. Baker Books.
52) Trafton J. PhD., Gordon, W.P. PhD. Misra, S. Sc.D. Institute For Brain Potential (IBP) Training Your Brain to
Adopt Healthful Habits: Mastering the Five Brain Challenges. 2019 3rd Edition.
53) Remember My Story - ReMoved Part 2. June 14, 2015.
Directed by Nathanael Matanick.
54) NIH, National Cancer Institute, SEER Training Modules.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National
institute of Health. National Cancer Institute.
55) Functions of the Central Nervous system. ,Thought.com.
Livelong Learning. Updated, Regina Bailey. November 27,