New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Attorney
How do you choose the best attorney for your needs?
It can be difficult to choose an attorney. Making that choice is easier if you choose a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney who has met the criteria set forth by the New Jersey Supreme Court through its Board on Attorney Certification.
What does it mean when an attorney is certified?
- A New Jersey attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court as a criminal trial attorney must have met certain criteria including:
- Been a member in good standing of the New Jersey bar for over 5 years
- Fulfilled certain continuing legal education requirements
- Demonstrated a substantial level of experience in criminal trial law
- Received favorable evaluations from other lawyers, prosecutors and judges
Additionally, New Jersey Certified Criminal Trial Attorneys like Maria Noto must pass a written examination in criminal trial laws.
When you choose Maria Noto as your attorney you know that you are choosing an attorney who has achieved the status of being certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney.
She has the qualifications and she will fight your battle for you.