Maria DelGaizo Noto, P.C.
Maria Noto is board-certified as a criminal trial lawyer by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. She has tried more than 200 cases and has a high success rate as a trial lawyer. Few lawyers in the state can boast about this level of experience and have obtained the level of recognition and respect that she has. She frequently does consulting work on criminal cases with other lawyers and is widely recognized for her trial abilities.
Handling Of Every Sort Of State And Federal Criminal Case
A the Law Firm of Maria D. Noto, P.C., our criminal defense lawyers handle cases involving:
- Serious criminal charges: Including but not limited to theft, assault, domestic violence, drug offenses, murder, and manslaughter
- White collar crimes: Including theft, embezzlement, money laundering, and fraud
- All federal cases: Federal drug offenses, white collar crimes, and more
- Municipal court violations: DUI, traffic violations, drug possession, and more, including disorderly persons charges at PNC Bank Arts Center events
- College students charged with criminal offenses: Underage drinking, drug possession, assault, theft, and more
- Expungements: Clear your criminal history