Higher Ed Consulting
Recent Digital Humanities Consulting Projects and Presentations:
- Cengage Publishing, Digital Asset Development Consultant, 2016 and 2018
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, July -October 2015, Collaborated on the development of an online art history survey course: worked on selection of eText, integration with LMS, ADA accessibility, and identifying appropriate OERs and crafting assignments that take advantage of the online learning environment.
- University of California, Berkeley, February 2014, Presentation on Digital Humanities in Medieval and Byzantine Studies, for course by Professor Maria Mavroudi (History)
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, January 2014, Consultation and Planning Session with Center for Medieval and Early Modern Studies faculty, Topic: Online Pedagogy Strategy and Resources
- University of Washington, Seattle, March 2013, Presentation on Online Pedagogy
- Duke University, Durham, NC, May 2013, Consultant, Emerging Humanities Network Project, Rivalrous Masculinities Project led by Professor Ann Marie Rasmussen (German)