- Tobias Schmalz. Since April 2020.
- Olga Sanina. Since November 2019.
- Felix Rohrbach. Since May 2018.
- Patrick Harasser. Since March 2017.
- Sogol Mazaheri. Since May 2015.
- Jacqueline Brendel. Future-Proofing Key Exchange Protocols. February 2016-November 2019.
- Felix Günther. Modeling Advanced Security Aspects of Key Exchange and Secure Channel Protocols. June 2013-February 2018.
- Tommaso Gagliardoni. Quantum Security of Cryptographic Primitives. December 2011-February 2017.
- Giorgia Azzurra Marson. Real-World Aspects of Secure Channels: Fragmentation, Causality, and Forward Security. January 2012-October 2016.
- Arno Mittelbach. Random Oracles in the Standard Model - A Systematic Study of Random Oracle (Un)Instantiability via Universal Computational Extractors and Obfuscation. February 2012-December 2015.
- Paul Baecher. Cryptographic Reductions: Classification and Applications to Ideal Models. April 2010-October 2014.
- Özgür Dagdelen. The Cryptographic Security of the German Electronic Identity Card. June 2009-June 2013.
- Christina Brzuska. On the Foundations of Key Exchange. May 2010-October 2012.
- Cristina Onete. Security Aspects of Distance-Bounding Protocols. February 2009-July 2012.
- Dominique Schröder. On the Complexity of Blind Signatures. October 2006-November 2010.
- Anja Lehmann. On the Security of Hash Function Combiners. August 2006-March 2010.
- Aishwarya Thiruvengadam. Since April 2019.
- Jean Paul Degabriele. April 2017 - November 2018.
- Christian Janson. Since July 2016.
- Pooya Farshim. June 2011 - March 2014.
- Victoria Fehr. July 2015-January 2016 and July 2016-February 2017.