- You will receive a personalized membership card and become part of our club culture.
- Play as often as you want according to your schedule up to 4 times/week for less than $1 a day.
- No more visiting fees to play.
- Save money on coaching. No more table fees.
- 20% Senior (60+) and college student membership discounts available.
- Notifications via text or email message of club schedule changes or closures.
Manor Premier Membership fees
- $190 per year - ($150 for seniors 60+ and college students)
- Additional $50 for each family member over 12 years old
- $25 per month - ($20 for seniors 60+ and college students)
Membership Payment Options
- Personal check ( payable to: Manor TTC) or cash
- Pay Online
- Other payment arrangements possible upon request
- Tuesday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Open Play)
- Wednesday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Open Play/Training/Coaching)
- Friday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Open Play/Training/Coaching)
- Sunday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Open Play)
- Games are played to best of 11 winning by 2 (Singles) or 4 (Doubles)
- Sets are best of 7 games or 5 games during busy times
Code of Conduct
- Players will conduct themselves in a sportsman-like manner.
- Refrain from using loud or offensive language (yelling, cussing, swearing, etc.).
- Respect for table tennis equipment is a must. Players may not kick, pound, or sit on the tables or throw paddles.
- Do not place beverage containers or other items on tables.
- Walk along the barriers and the perimeters to avoid disturbing the play of others and for your own safety. If needed, wait until play has stopped before crossing a court area.
- Clean up after yourself and make sure that all trash is put into trash cans.
- Senior players should be an example to less experienced players and should help them enjoy, understand, and play the sport of table tennis.
Manor Table Tennis Club, 530 Central Manor Road, Lancaster, PA 17603