The purpose of the club is to foster good sportsmanship, interest in and expansion of the sport of table tennis, increase the knowledge and skills of the members, and awareness of the spirit and its benefits to the community.
First Time Visitors Play for Free - Come join us
Visitor Walk-in Fee:
- $3/visit - Seniors age 60+ and college students
- $190/year - Play More & Save More...
- $150/year - 20 % disc for seniors age 60+ and college students
Coaching Table Fee:
- members: none
- non-members: $5/session
- Tuesday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Open play)
- Wednesday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Open play/Training/Coaching)
- Friday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Open play/Training/Coaching)
- Sunday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Open play)
- Games are played to best of 11 winning by 2 (Singles) or 4 (Doubles)
- Sets are best of 7 games or 5 games during busy times
Manor Table Tennis Club, 530 Central Manor Road, Lancaster, PA 17603