- Classes will take place at Rashkis Elementary. Students enrolled in a full day of camps will enjoy outdoor time (weather permitting) on the school's playground.
- Each week long, morning or afternoon class is $165. A full day of fun is $360 per week and includes an hour of supervised lunch (packed from home) and outdoor play (weather permitting). Before and after care is available for an additional fee. Please email Maker Camp Chapel Hill for more information.
- Once your registration form is submitted, you will receive a bill via email.
- Half your total bill is due on receipt as a deposit to reserve your child's spot. The balance of your bill is due before, or on, the first day of class upon arrival.
- We strongly believe in supporting our community. For every 3 paid enrollees one enrollment will be fully scholarshipped. If you're interested in having your child considered for one of our scholarships please email your child's school social worker or counselor.
- All materials are included in the class price!
- Please have your child dress for a mess. Paint shirts are available, but may not always be sufficient.
Snacks and Lunch
- There will be a mid-morning snack break, a lunch break at noon, and a mid-afternoon snack break. Please pack snacks and lunch according to your child's needs. We'll have plenty of bottled water on hand.
Safety and Special Considerations
- Let us know if there are any special considerations we should be aware of for your child, especially any allergies.
- We reserve the right to refund and cancel registration at our own discretion, including for insufficient enrollment.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Morning classes are 9:00 to noon. Afternoon classes are 1:00pm to 4:00pm. Before and after care is available for an additional fee, but must be arranged in advance. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
- We will ask for photo ID for anyone picking up your child whom we have not met during drop-off.
- Any questions? Email us!