LPA District 8 - TX & LA
Fall Regional Conference - The Woodlands, TX
October 4-6, 2019
District 8 cordially invites you to the D8 Fall 2019 Regional in The Woodlands, TX. The Woodlands is an urban destination is known for blending small town walkability with big city attractions like upscale shopping and world-class restaurants. Highlights for the weekend conference include a Friday reception, Saturday meetings/workshops, kids/teen events, Saturday evening group dinner, silent auction and dance! The resort offers a multitude of activities. We hope to see you in October!
The Woodlands Resort is just minutes north of Houston and perfectly balances its breathtaking natural setting with modern luxury and service excellence. Meeting attendees have access to 406 modern accommodations and 60,000 square feet of engaging meeting space, while the leisure set can enjoy a multitude of best-in-class amenities. The nationally ranked top ten-pool features favorites such as the resort’s two-story spiraling double water slides, lagoon-style pools, as well as a new 1,005-foot lazy river. These features paired with 36 holes of championship golf, tennis, a full-service spa, and close proximity to shopping and entertainment makes The Resort a premier destination for conferences, business travelers and families.
A few important things to remember before you register:
- Registration deadline by September 11, 2019!
- Room cut-off date by September 11, 2019.
- Name badges must be worn during the conference at all times.
- Only ONE household per registration form.
- In order to register for the regional, you MUST be a paid member with LPA.
- Please join/renew your membership here
- National dues are $55 per household per year. A three year membership is $120. Lifetime membership is $750. Senior memberships (age 65+) are $20. International Members or full-time college or vocational students (12 units or more) are $35.
- Questions, contact the National office: (714) 368-3689, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grants are available for families in need of financial assistance/first timer attendees/LPA membership - application deadline is September 1, 2019.
- We are looking for volunteers to help in the kids room/teen events/silent auction items and DJ. If you would like to help in one of these areas - please contact us - email@example.com
District 8 Officers