- My new homepage.
- 06/3/2020: We are organizing a reading group “From Euclidean to Geodesic Convex Optimization”.
- 10/2/2020: New paper (with Sander Gribling) posted: The Haemers bound of noncommutative graphs.
- 27/10/2019: Our paper (with Sander Gribling): The The Haemers bound of noncommutative graphs has been accepted for a talk at QIP 2020!
- 20/6/2019: New paper (with Youming Qiao) posted: Group-theoretic generalisations of vertex and edge connectivities.
- 9/5/2019: Our paper (Joint with Zhihuai Chen, Xiaoming Sun, Pei Yuan and Jialin Zhang): A Quantum-inspired Classical Algorithm for Separable Non-negative Matrix Factorizations has been accepted by IJCAI 2019!
I am a postdoctoral researcher in Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), the national research institute for mathematics and computer science in the Netherlands, and Research Center for Quantum Software (QuSoft). I got my PhD at Centre for Quantum Software and Information (QSI), University of technology, Sydney (UTS). I was very fortunate to have Prof. Runyao Duan and Dr. Youming Qiao as my supervisors, and informally co-advised by Prof. Andreas Winter.