What to Expect
What to Expect
- We want you here!
- Dress attire is casual, come as you are.
- Sunday Morning Worship starts at 10:45am and is wrapped up by 12:00 noon
The first Sunday of each month we celebrate the Communion. Belief in Jesus’ saving work on the cross to which communion testifies is all that we require. It is the Lord’s Supper.
The 2nd Sunday of the month we have a great lunch following service and you will be our guest
- You will find we have ample parking with two paved parking lots. There is handicap parking in both lots to aid with access. Guest parking is along the building for your convenience.
- Both parking lots have a convenient entrance into a coat room/breezeway area that opens to our welcome center.
- Stop at the welcome center for information about today’s service and answers to any questions you may have.
- Come early to enjoy a cup of coffee, tea or a bottle of water along with fresh baked goods. There will be a friendly hand to shake and a willing heart help you find your way around.
- We have Children’s ministries programs that run during the service in the Fellowship Hall. Each week the leaders present an age appropriate Bible lesson that includes a time of worship and activity.
- We are currently updating the infant/baby nursery to go with our expanded toddler nursery. All our Children’s Ministries workers have current PA clearance. Children are also welcome and celebrated in the main worship service. We believe and hold that children are a blessing of the Lord.
- Our youth are part of our worship team and are part of the main service.
- The Worship music is a blend of hymns and new Christian music sung to multiple instruments. Each selection is woven into the morning message directing those that have gathered to the throne of God and the feet of Jesus.
- The message is scripture based and rooted in the good news of Jesus Christ. God uses His word to call each of us into an eternal relationship with Him. The scriptures guide us into a life that we are designed to live. You will be challenged each week to yield to the transforming power of God and be equipped to serve.
We say welcome in advance. We really do want you here!