"Hybrid Dynamical Systems"
October 21 – 25, 2019 - Villeneuve d’Ascq, France
This PhD school is organized by the members of the H2020 Project UCoCoS with the help of the SDH group of GDR MACS. The goal of the training course is to provide an introduction to the domain of Hybrid Dynamical Systems. It is aimed towards Master students in their final phase, PhD students and Post-Docs. The training course is based on two 10 hours tutorials: one dedicated to Reset Control Systems (October 21-22, 2019) and the other to Switching Control (October 23-25, 2019). Throughout the course, we will alternate between the theoretical aspects of Hybrid Dynamical Systems and interactive Matlab sessions.
Prerequisite: Nonlinear System, Matlab programming.
- laptop with Matlab
- Yalmip (available at https://yalmip.github.io/tutorial/installation/) and compatible LMI solver (e.g. Sedumi, Matlab Robust Control Toolbox, etc.) for the tutorial on Switching Control.
- C. PRIEUR (CNRS GIPSA-lab) - Tutorial on Reset Control Systems
- L. HETEL (CNRS, CRIStAL) - Tutorial on Switching control
Instructors for the interactive Matlab sessions
- L. HETEL (CNRS, CRIStAL)
- A. KRUSZEWSKI (CNRS, CRIStAL)
- M. PETRECZKY (CNRS, CRIStAL)
- C. PRIEUR (CNRS GIPSA-lab)
Registration is free and open to everyone but mandatory. Participants may choose to register to the complete training course or they may choose only one tutorial (Reset Control or Switching Control Systems). The number of participants is limited, please register early.