Employee use of the Highland Lodge Fitness Room
This will be a pilot program and may need to be updated and changed as we learn more and see what the final use is. Below are the details of the program and how it will work.
Employee Use Hours (Weekdays and Weekends)
- 5:00 am to 7:00 am
- 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- 7:00 pm to 9:00pm
Eligible Employees - Year-Round Employees Only
- Employees must check in at the Highland Hotel Front Desk and get the key for the room.
- You must have submitted a copy of the release below to Human Resources prior to using the Facilities for the first time. If you do not have this form on file please bring it with you and submit to the Hotel Front Desk upon check In. (form attached below)
- Only 4 employees will be able to use the room at any given time.
- Please ask all employees to try to come at the top of the hour to give as many employees as possible an opportunity to use the facility.
- Time limit of one hour of use at a time.
- Locker Room Facilities and Pool/Hot Tub are still not available for employee use. Exception for the shower facility would be if you are scheduled to work directly after your workout.
- Room Key must be returned to Hotel Front Desk after your workout.
REMEMBER: This is a pilot program and may need to be altered or rescinded at any time. There may also need to be some blackout dates due to large groups and events. These will be posted on the ZONE. Please check the Zone for updates before planning your use.