Ledges Pool Association
Happy New Year LPA Members,
We hope you had a wonderful holiday! With it being January that means the pool season is only five months away. We can’t wait to see you at the pool this summer and are excited to announce some changes and improvements for the 2019 season. The board has implemented a new software program to improve membership registration, check-in at the front desk, and a lot of other features in the hopes of making the pool season easier and more enjoyable for everyone! The program is called eSoft. Now you may register for membership online, buy guest passes ahead of time. The system will also be used to check members in when they visit the pool this summer - no more signing in! Also, as members you now have some excellent paying options when bringing guests to the pool.
- To apply for membership go to ledgespool.com and click on “member login”
- Simply create an account and follow the steps.
- You may pay directly on the site OR check the option to send in a check
- This will be your membership account. At anytime you can log in to purchase guest passes, check schedules, and get updates.
- Please make sure you upload a picture of each member on your membership so guards can verify the correct person is entering the pool facility this summer. No one other than pool staff will have access to your information/picture.
- Option one - When you register and pay for a membership online, you may purchase guest passes at this time at $5.00 each.
- Unless you are buying packages, guest passes after registration will be $7.00
- Option two - purchase a guest pass package 10 for $50, 20 for 100, or 30 for 150 from your member account during the pool season.
- Option three - Pay for a guest pass at the front desk or from your account for $7.00
- Please note that the price for guest passes for 2019 is $7.00 and when visiting the pool all guests will be checked in at the front desk.
- There is no pass to print out, it is simply noted on your account how many guest passes you have purchased and the front desk will deduct them from your account when you check your guest in.
We are in the process of learning the new eSoft system now; and, are hopeful that by the 2019 pool season our members will have access to the pool’s schedule for pool rental parties and other events like kids night out. We know the Ledges Pool has the best members and we thank you for your patience while implementing this program for the first time. Now that the days are getting longer we can’t wait for the summer sunshine and heat! See you in 2019 at the Ledges Pool!
See you at the pool,
The Ledges Pool Association
Life is best in flip flops!
The LPA is dedicated to providing a family centered, pool for our member families. Our beautiful setting is enjoyed by members from the state line area. We offer a variety of social events for all ages, multiple levels of swim lessons, and a recreational swim team! The Ledges staff and board is focused on maintaining a safe, clean and relaxing pool for your family to make all your summer memories by the water.