Ledges Pool Association
Ledges Pool Newsletter
Happy Fall LPA Pool members! Can you believe we are two months away from 2020? This means only five months until the 2020 pool season! The LPA board members have been meeting every month to plan and prepare for the 2020 pool season because it will be here soon!
We have some very important information to share with you
BIRTH CERTIFICATE REQUIRED
In an effort to maintain our exclusive membership, the LPA Pool Board has implemented a new board policy for 2020. Families will be required to provide a birth certificate for all children that are members under the age of 18. This is similar to providing a birth certificate when a child is participating in a sport.
Any family who has children under the age of 18 listed as a member of the pool will need to submit a birth certificate for that child. Once a birth certificate is verified, family members will not have to do this again for subsequent years as members. This will need to be done only once per member. Children that do not have birth certificates verified by opening day will be considered a guest and have to pay the guest fee.
There are a couple options for providing a child’s birth certificate: Take a picture and send it to email@example.com or bring a copy into the pool. There will be dates available prior to the pool opening for members to bring in birth certificates. Thank you members for your understanding and cooperation!
- Current and new members may begin monthly membership payments on eSoft.
- Upon a new family membership referral - Current family members will receive 10 free guest passes for a new family referral.
- A new family member joining upon a referral must contact the pool at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the membership family referring them. The new family will be entered into our e-Soft system within seven days; after, they can begin their membership payments. Members will not receive their free guest passes until the new member has paid in full, uploaded all family pictures and provided birth certificates for children under the age of 18.
- New members will be able to join the pool starting January 1. 2020. All memberships will need to be paid in full by April 30, 2020. This allows new members three months to pay $158.00 a month and have their membership paid in full by April 30.
- Any current member whose account is not paid by April 30, 2020 will then be considered a new member and forfeit the $50.00 savings and instead pay the new family membership fee of $475.
- This applies for individual membership as well. Returning members need to pay $250.00 by April 30, 2020 to renew their current membership. If the balance is not paid by April 30, 2020, individuals will be considered new instead of returning members and forfeit the $25.00 savings and instead pay the $275.00 for new individual pool memberships.
Any membership paid by check must be postmarked by April 30th in order to get the returning membership rate.
How to Begin Monthly Payments on e-Soft:
- Go to https://sites.google.com/view/ledgespool/home and click on the “Member eSoft Login” link
- Log onto your e-soft account (this is the same account you used last year) and choose the returning family or returning individual membership that applies.
- Follow the prompts and make sure you fill out all sections, including uploading photos.
- Please make sure you add all your members on your account at once. If you go back in and add members at a later date, they may not show up on your account when the time comes to check in at the pool.
Thank you! We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the pool in 2020!
Life is best in flip flops!
The LPA is dedicated to providing a family centered, pool for our member families. Our beautiful setting is enjoyed by members from the state line area. We offer a variety of social events for all ages, multiple levels of swim lessons, and a recreational swim team! The Ledges staff and board is focused on maintaining a safe, clean and relaxing pool for your family to make all your summer memories by the water.