Phd student - IFP Energies Nouvelles
i3S Lab. Sophia-Antipolis
- I started a Phd at IFP Energies Nouvelles [IFPEN]; in collaboration with i3S Laboratory based in Sophia Antipolis.
The project aim is progressive compression of large evolutionary volumic meshes: geometry and properties.
This challenging work deals with unstructured volumic and dynamic meshes.
This kind of mesh is used in many simulation sciences involving big data management: Geosciences, Wind Energy, MotorsModelisation.
Such post processing would help the transfer, the storage and the management of meshes, and could also be used to initialize a data processing.
- If you are interested by the subject, do not hesitate to contact me!
- Geological School of Nancy, Lorraine University, France [ENSG], Geological Engineer graduated
- Ring Team, Lorraine University, France, Master Degree
- Total Aberdeen (Geoscience center reaserch), Scottland, Internship