Phd student - IFP Energies Nouvelles
- I started a Phd at IFP Energies Nouvelles [IFPEN]; in collaboration with i3S Laboratory based in Sophia Antipolis.
The project aims at doing a progressive compression of large evolutionary volumic meshes: geometry and properties.
This challenging works deals with unstructured volumic and dynamic meshes.
This kind of mesh is used in many fields simulating big data: Geosciences, Wind Energy, MotorsModelisation.
Such post processing would help the transfer, the storage and the manipuliation of meshes, and could also be used to initialize a data processing.
- If you are intrested by the subject, do not hesitate to contact me!
- Total Aberdeen (Geoscience center reaserch), Scottland, Internship
- Ring Team, Lorraine University, France, Master Degree
- Geological School of Nancy, Lorraine University, France [ENSG], Geological Engineer graduated