2023 Community Service Scholarship Sponsored by: LPCA
~ APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS~
1. The applicant must be the child or grandchild of a resident or owner of property located in Lake Panamoka, New York.
2. The parent or grandparent must have been a member of the LPCA for at least two (2) of the four (4) years prior to the application date.
3. The parent or grandparent must still reside or own property in Lake Panamoka, New York at the time of the scholarship award.
4. The applicant must be a graduating senior from a high school located within New York State who will be extending his or her education or training beyond high school (i.e., college or trade school).
5. The applicant must have volunteered for at least one (1) LPCA event/activity during their four (4) year high school career.
6. The scholarships will be awarded considering all of the following categories: Community Service Hours, Extra Curricular Activities, Essay, Academics and Neatness.
7. The completed application, Activity Sheet, essay and school transcript must be mailed to:
PO Box 242
Ridge, NY 11961
Attention: Scholarship Committee Chairperson
7. The application must be postmarked on or before May 15, 2023 to be eligible for consideration.
The students selected by the scholarship committee to receive the Lake Panamoka Civic Association Community Service Scholarship Awards will be notified on or before June 1, 2023. Scholarship award recipients will be invited to our June 22, 2023 General Meeting to receive their certificate and award from the community.