Building of the Faculty of Philology at the University of Lodz
Pomorska 171/173, 91-404 Łódź, Poland
Details about registration later.
Accommodation for quick campus access:
1. Music Hostel (approx. PLN 60 per night) http://music-hostel.pl
2. Hotel Pałac Polonia Łódź (approx. PLN 150 per night) https://polonia-palast-hotel-lodz.booked.com.pl
3. Villa Masoneira Łódź http://villamasoneria.com.pl
4. Hotel Savoy Łódź http://savoy.centrumhotele.pl
Moreover, we recommend Piotrkowska Street: a wide range of hotels in different standards and prices.
Getting to Łódź
LCJ - Lodz Airport Central Poland http://www.lotnisko.lodz.pl/en/index.html
Located near the city center and connected to it by bus lines. A taxi from the airport to the venue will take about 15-20 minutes, the cost is about PLN 40.
WAW - Warsaw Chopin Airport https://www.lotnisko-chopina.pl/en/index.html
Located in the capital offers good transfer possibilities to Łódź:
1. OK BUS/Modlin BUS - couch company offering direct connections from the Airport to Łódź Kaliska Bus Station (approx. 1,5h, prices: PLN 15-40) https://www.okbus.pl/en
2. Railways - there are few direct train connection from Warsaw Airport to Łódź Fabryczna Train Station (main station), but you may also take a local train in Warsaw and then change to a train to Lodz. (approx. 2h, prices: PLN 30-50) https://portalpasazera.pl/en
WMI - Warsaw Modling Airport https://en.modlinairport.pl
An airport offering connections with low-cost airlines, also well-connected with Łódź:
3. OK BUS/Modlin BUS - couch company offering direct connections from the Airport to Łódź Kaliska Bus Station (approx. 3,5h, prices: PLN 40-60) https://www.okbus.pl/en
4. Railways - to travel from Modlin Airport to Łódź you need to change twice. For the details on possibile connections please check website of Polish Railways or the Airport. (approx. 3h, prices: PLN 40-60) https://portalpasazera.pl/en
Łódź Fabryczna is the main train station in Łódź, some trains have the final stop at Łódź Kaliska. Both are well connected with the public transportation (trams, buses, taxis, Uber, etc.) and are also bus terminals for national and international lines (EuroBus, FlixBus, Sindbad, etc.).