My name is Kun Xu. I'm a Senior Researcher at Tencent AI Lab, Seattle, US. Prior to this, I was a postdoctoral researcher at IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, US.
I obtained a PhD degree in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning from Peking University. My work was supervised by Yansong Feng and Dongyan Zhao.
My research interests cover topics in NLP, such as Semantic Parsing, Knowledge Based Question Answering, Information Extraction, Natural Language Interface to Databases.
You can find me at: Google Scholar.
- Peer-to-peer Review:
- ACL 2020, 2019, 2018
- EMNLP 2020, 2019, 2018
- NAACL 2019
- COLING 2018
- NIPS 2018
- ICML 2019
- AAAI 2020, 2019
- IJCAI 2018
- ICASSP 2020, 2019, 2018
- CCKS 2018
- NLPCC 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- [Nov. 2019] Our two papers got accepted by AAAI 2019.
- [Aug. 2019] Our paper got accepted by EMNLP 2019.
- [May. 2019] Our three papers got accepted by ACL 2019.
- [Apr. 2019] Our two papers got accepted by KDD 2019.
- [Feb. 2019] My paper on KB-QA got accepted by NAACL 2019.
- [Nov. 2018] Our paper on QA got accepted by AAAI 2019.
- [Nov. 2018] Our paper entitled "From Node Embedding to Graph Embedding: Scalable Global Graph Kernel via Random Features" get accepted by NIPS18' workshop on Relational Representation Learning.
- [Aug. 2018] Our 3 papers got accepted by EMNLP 2018.
- [Dec. 2017] Our papers got accepted to present at LREC 2018.
- [Nov. 2016] My paper on a novel hybrid QA model got accepted by COLING 2016
- [May 2016] My paper on hybrid QA over Freebase and Wikipedia got accepted by ACL 2016
- [May 2016] We won the First Place in the QALD-6 (Question Answering over Linked Data) Evaluation
- [Jul. 2015] Our short paper on relation extraction got accepted by EMNLP 2015
- [Jul. 2015] We are invited to present our QA system (Best of the CLEF'14 Labs) at CLEF 2015
- [Jun. 2015] Our short paper on semantic interpretations for superlative expressions got accepted by ACL 2015
- [May. 2015] We won the First Place in the CLEF-QALD5 (Question Answering over Linked Data) Evaluation