Kristian J. Moi
About me: I am a postdoc in mathematics at KTH in Stockholm and an organiser of the Stockholm topology seminar.
Research: My field of research is algebraic topology and homotopy theory, focusing on algebraic K-theory, trace methods and equivariant phenomena.
- E-mail: For teaching or administration related inquiries: krjm at kth.se
For everything else: kristian.moi at gmail.com
- Work address: Lindstedtsvägen 25, Institutionen för matematik, KTH, 100 44 Stockholm
- Office: 3604
- Office phone number: (+46)8-7908448
- Homotopy theory of G-diagrams and equivariant excision, (arXiv version, published version) (joint with E. Dotto)
- Equivariant loops on classifying spaces
- Real topological Hochschild homology (joint with E. Dotto, I. Patchkoria and S. Reeh)
- Witt Vectors, Polynomial Maps, and Real Topological Hochschild Homology (joint with E. Dotto and I. Patchkoria)
- PhD thesis: Equivariant homotopy theory and K-theory of exact categories with duality